International Featured Standards (IFS)
IFS standards are uniform global safety and quality standards that provide transparency and comparability along the food supply chain. Protect your reputation by ensuring the safety and quality of your products.
Global Safety and Legality Standards
What’s in the Standards?
The IFS comprises different food and food supply chain standards.
IFS Standards are risk-based and process-oriented. Certification to an IFS Standard is intended to help establish a uniform quality assurance system, optimising processes and developing action plans to improve performance. Certification to these internationally recognised standards will improve relations with customers and authorities and create new business opportunities.
- Read and learn the applicable IFS audit criteria
- Attend an IFS training session
- Develop and implement the required food safety and quality programs, policies and procedures
- Gather at least two months of records to demonstrate compliance with audit criteria
- Contact SAI Global Assurance